Friday, July 20, 2012

Rubik Cubes post earrings


New Post / Studs Earrings with Rubik cubes motif. 




 those cool pieces are available at: 
 
ETSY: etsy.me/NKYZ5n   DaWanda in € : bit.ly/NhaAPn
&
Luulla - bit.ly/Ny3AJy
Delighted - bit.ly/MHB6MH   |   Zibbet - bit.ly/OhbOrM
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------

And here you can see The example of size  diameter 2cm (0,8')


Today I started my account at POLYVORE
Here is my first collection :) I wanted to give you some Idea how you can combined those litlle earrings

'rubik cubes"

'rubik cubes" by madebymada featuring:

Earrings - www.MADEbyMADA.etsy.com
shoes -  Kenzo Accessories Tao Humberto Sandal


6 comments:

  1. Mada, this reminds me of Kaboodle, but I'll have to look into it as it may be totally different :D

    Love the earrings, they're very urban! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those earrings are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cube was a big hit once...great earriings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those earrings are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Job fit done guys, wellborn content.
    Wolf Judi

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...