Wednesday, July 27, 2011

....tears dry on their own....


There is some changes at my blog :)

At the top bar you have links to all (maybe not all, but the most important) places in the web where you can find MADEbyMADA.

...so when you click on MY ETSY at the top bar it will take you directly to MY ETSY shop.
Check this out ! It is pretty amazing that I finally managed to do that ! And I am quite proud of myself.

I really recomend you MADEbyMADA on Tumblr where I am publishing my favorites photos found on the web and of course my jewelry photos :)

REMEMBER to LIKE me on FACEBOOK . or FOLLOW on TWITTER and be first to know all the news from MADEbyMADA.

I hope you like it :)
Soon I will show you some new collections but now I am more focused on summer craft shows.


!  There is still Christmas in July  ! 
and free worldwide shipping in My Etsy Store.



And there it is,
My newest treasury : 


...Dream Big...Be Grateful...Give Love...Lough...

 

click on the picture then it takes you to 
ETSY site
where you can browse  this treasury piece by piece
This treasury is inspired by an Amazing woman,
who I've met on Etsy in POLetsy Team (polish artisans team) 
Vivi - Margaret - she passed away last week. 
Her strenght and sense of humor and passion for life
will be always part of my way seeing the world...

Thank You Vivi 
.... and the same day I published this treasury Amy Winehouse died...
.....today was her funeral ....

Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own

 photo by Mada

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful selection and a nice tribute to your friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Treasury. Love the new look!!

    xo
    Kristan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting layout!
    I'm in love with the Tristessa illustration —its beautiful that you're honoring your friend like this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you all so much for your visits and comments.
    I am still improving this blog :) and now it is a bit messy
    the top bar thing really makes me happy, but there will be more changes soon :)

    I like molMolly's illustrations a lot but Tristessa is very special .....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about your friend. You created a lovely treasury for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your earrings! They are absolutely adorable.

    I am visiting from Lady Bloggers Society...

    ♥gllitter hug♥

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...