Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SomeWhere over the Rainbow...



SomeWhere over the Rainbow......
 
click on the picture then it takes you to 
ETSY site
where you can browse  this treasury piece by piece
 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my little Etsy shop you can find a new section with new products:
 
 
 
 

I absolutly adore wearing them. They fit almost every outfit and give me funky and a bit quirky look
But they are bold and smart too. 
Brooches are very light  and good for every season :

brooches by madebymada

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic treasury - I love this colors!
    Your brooches are simple and modern:) - wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Joanna. I really do appreciate your oppinion :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome treasury! I love it incorporates rainbows, without being overly bright or busy. So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colourful treasury :) I love your twirly swirly brooches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colours in your amazing treasury! And your spinning brooches are stunning! Erika Price Jewellery

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...