Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pink PINK! pinK

ZavalickDesigns
PINK....
All my life I despised PINK...

You know I was wearing dreadlocks... listening  Punck Rock and Reggae music.....
PINK was for Barbies and silly girls! I hated pink so much, you could'n belive it. lol 
It is so funny what we think about some stuff  when we are young :)

Probably just now I am having my girly moment in my life, because I love pink. This delicate shades of pink, pastel, blush, cherry blossom, dark salmon, so many of them :)
oooh and I love P!NK the singer too


Browsing Etsy I see so many beautifull pinky things so why not to show you them ?
I will start with Pink Lady Earrings from my little Etsy shop and than few nice PINK finds:



madebymada

finkshop 

byMarianneS 






















































dodoo

EllaGajewska

miniaturepat...

23 comments:

  1. fantastic finds!
    love it:)
    no i po polsku:) ładnie sięin inglisz rozpisałaś:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink collection you've found, and I especially love that Ruffle Chiffon Flower shoe clips!! They are too adorable!

    Thanks so much for featuring my miniature item too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colour is pink - always has been :)
    The shoes are divine. I like the pop star PINK too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaraz zrobię różowy treżer. Przez Ciebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!! fantastic!!! I love it!!
    Dziękuje bardzo, juz zapodaje na fb!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning !! Thank you so much !!
    off to share it on Fb :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PINK..is simple and perfect choice for this blog. all the above collections are depend on pink colors. I like this miniaturepat collections. Its good creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Extraordinary web diaries Thank you for having the page! Im without question that it will be to an extraordinary degree pervasive. Amazing walk around. I esteem this post.
    Zenyataa shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. We delivering bespoke services like website development, social media posting, google ranking, lead generation, print, photography, videography and outdoor branding. skilled and meaningful work, Creative Highs has therefore earned a name amongst best advertising agencies in Gurgaon.
    Advertising Agencies in Gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the beneficial information you give in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here now and again. I am certain I'll take in a gigantic proportion of new stuff fitting here! Ideal conditions for the going with.
    best construction company in gurgaon

    ReplyDelete
  12. I genuinely like the kind of subjects you post here. Thankful for sharing us unimaginable information that is truly helpful. Incredible day
    best digital marketing company in delhi

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousMay 17, 2022

    This post really uncovered a lot more data than I was wanting to discover. I'm truly happy I found this site thus.
    analog sports watches
    boys sports watch

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...