Follow This Blog by Email

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Pink PINK! pinK

ZavalickDesigns
PINK....
All my life I despised PINK...

You know I was wearing dreadlocks... listening  Punck Rock and Reggae music.....
PINK was for Barbies and silly girls! I hated pink so much, you could'n belive it. lol 
It is so funny what we think about some stuff  when we are young :)

Probably just now I am having my girly moment in my life, because I love pink. This delicate shades of pink, pastel, blush, cherry blossom, dark salmon, so many of them :)
oooh and I love P!NK the singer too


Browsing Etsy I see so many beautifull pinky things so why not to show you them ?
I will start with Pink Lady Earrings from my little Etsy shop and than few nice PINK finds:



madebymada

finkshop 

byMarianneS 






















































dodoo

EllaGajewska

miniaturepat...

11 comments:

  1. fantastic finds!
    love it:)
    no i po polsku:) ładnie sięin inglisz rozpisałaś:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink collection you've found, and I especially love that Ruffle Chiffon Flower shoe clips!! They are too adorable!

    Thanks so much for featuring my miniature item too!

    Have a wonderful weekend!

    Hugs,
    Pei Li

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favourite colour is pink - always has been :)
    The shoes are divine. I like the pop star PINK too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zaraz zrobię różowy treżer. Przez Ciebie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG !!! fantastic!!! I love it!!
    Dziękuje bardzo, juz zapodaje na fb!!! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning !! Thank you so much !!
    off to share it on Fb :))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  8. PINK..is simple and perfect choice for this blog. all the above collections are depend on pink colors. I like this miniaturepat collections. Its good creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...