Friday, November 16, 2012

FuN New Listings & Galaxy Collection


OMG ! Do you know that CHRISTMAS are Coming !!! ???
I am listing and listing and listing NEW designs like mad


Today I will show you some Fun Earrings :) 
I started to make them for myself ...
Yes I know they more suitable for kids .. but !
I need to take care about my inner child sometime :)
You should do that too 
They are made from handmade Glass Beads - Lampworks

Enjoy

FUN GLASS Earrings on ETSY



So Autumn/Fall is here for good !
I really like this season. Specially here, where I live :)
To see some pictures of first
snow  visit my Photography Blog --> CLICK HERE 


Fall means days are shorter and nights longer.
It is perfect time to look in the sky.... watch stars
....

GALAXY COLLECTION on ETSY

Do You Know MADEbyMADA is on PINTEREST ?
You can Follow  me there :)

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...