Monday, January 16, 2012

Valentines Day Special


Welcome in this new year 2012 ! 
For a good start I have the SPECIAL OFFER  in my Etsy shop It is just perfect time to look for 
Valentines Day gifts



FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING - 14-29 January
&
GIFT BOX
with every purchase
 
colors and shapes might vary

HERE ARE FEW EXAMPLES FROM MY SHOP :)


click





click
Pin It

click


HAPPY SHOPPING :)

...............................................................................................

Follow Me on Pinterest

Want to get my posts directly to your e-mail box ?
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
..............................................................................

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for adding me to your Valentines treasury! I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...