Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday Moodboard #7


for this week moodboards visit Star of the East.


  Monday Mooodboard is a game played by the members of the European Etsy Team every Monday.


While doing this week moodboard I've been listening to : 




Meat Loaf - I would do anything for love 

 

Oh ! and yesterday something really nice happened

Treasury that I curated was on 

ETSY FRONT PAGE !!!

:)

And finally my shops Name looks correctly MADEbyMADA 

..................................................................................................................
Want to get my posts directly to your e-mail box ?
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


9 comments:

  1. Such a cool moodboard! Thank you for featuring my fire print (AleciaV)!

    xoxoxo
    Alecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great mood board and congrats on the FP!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venetian ArtiquityOctober 25, 2011

    Love the mood board, MADEbyMADA! And thank you very very much for including our Capitan Spavento mask in Monday Moodboard #7. We appreciate the feature and have added a link to your blog from this specific mask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much :)
    I love making moodboards and I am so happy you enjoying it too :)

    And thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats for this awesome Front Page!!!
    And thank you for featuring the estspirit Treasuries!!!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...