Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Moodboard #2

 

Did you have any idea that today is :

Talk  Like a  P i r a t e  Day ??? !!!!   

and it is International !! :)

 

... so my Monday moodboard (European Street Team) is off course Pirates related  :)   

for this week moodboards visit Star of the East.


 
While I was doing this moodboard I've been listening to:






 and finaly My pirate related treausury :) 



click on the picture then it takes you to 
ETSY site
where you can browse  this treasury piece by piece



Argh!!! “Well, me hearties...................................

The Official Talk-Like A Pirate Day Web site. 

:) 

 .......................................................................

*you can Follow this Blog by E - mail ---> click




22 comments:

  1. Ahoy Matey! Fun Pirate finds, thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH!!! I love it!!! Thanks for including my pirate eye patch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely collection! Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. super fun! Love your Monday collage :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's wonderful to be featured on your Monday mood board, thank you,
    Sarah
    Mouflon

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful moodboard! Love the theme :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lov' your mood there sweetie ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Arrr! And ye may lay to that!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What lovely finds and so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ano dzisiaj Anno
    Aaaarrr !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Arrrrr

    thar she blows, cap'n.

    FAB!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. niezłe abordazowanie!
    Dzieki:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like your mood.. have a nice day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love to read Your posts!! This song is so old and till sounds great :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh thank You ( blushing )

    I know ! I was listening it all day long ! smashing :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can't believe I missed 'Talk Like A Pirate Day'.....!

    Great moodboard and treasury!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful moodboard!
    Thanks for playing and thanks so much for the feature:)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing moodboard! Thanks for sharing this great stuff.

    Business Card Design | Banner Design

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...