Monday, March 28, 2011

1.WELCOME

Let me introduce myself  :)
My name is Magdalena and I am using nick MADA on the web.
I simply love crafts and handmade stuff.
So this is what I do for living (at least I am trying LOL)
I run a tiny little business in the south of Poland.
In stunning surrounding of mountains, blue sky and fresh air. 
I love to live here :)
There is a polish site www.madebymada.pl and blog : http://madacrafts.blogspot.com also in polish.
So I decided to start my new blog in english :)
I would love to share my designs, works, and a bit of my life with you.
I just set up my ETSY SHOP  :)
And I am so excited about that ...........
So this is what you can find there :

BLUE BLOSSOM


































Made from 
limited edition cloissone enameled bead and glass pearl.
Main bead color is beautifull blue tint
other colors: ivory, emerald,red, pale pink, gold
Earrings are very light becouse main bead it is empty inside.
They are approximately 3,5 cm long (aprox 1,4 inch)
Total lenght : 5 cm ( aprox 2 inches)



 SO BECOUSE IT IS MY FIRST LISTED PIECE ON ETSY 
THERE  IS A SPECIAL OFFER :)

------------------- FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING --------------------

BLUE BLOSSOM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Everyone is Welcome to post your comment here :)
you don't need to be log in

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...